Long Island Stripe Napkin
This table linen was designed to be used on the porch of a gray and white Shingle style house, be it on Long Island or any another fabulous beach location, but it will look great anywhere. The sateen construction and light gray stripes on an oyster ground will work year round.
Specific washing instructions:
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 140°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).